- Were you having trouble conceiving, and have been able to successfully conceive?
- Have you faced issues getting pregnant, but are now a proud parent?
- Have you been trying to conceive, but have not been successful so far?
- Have you undergone (or are still undergoing) fertility treatment?
If any of this is true for you, your experience can greatly benefit others in similar situations…
Why not share your story with the world, and help others get pregnant too?
Why Should You Get Featured Here?
- Your story can be an inspiration to others in similar situations
- Your story can show people new ways of conceiving
- You get published on an established fertility / pregnancy blog!
Extra Benefits for Bloggers
And if you are a blogger, there are other benefits of getting featured on this site:
- You get a keyword rich backlink to your blog, which is great for SEO
- You get exposure to newer people, which means you can get more readers & RSS subscribers for your own blog
Get Featured Now!
So what are you waiting for? Become an inspiration to others, and be of help in their time of need…
Please drop me an email at admin [at] howtheygotpregnant [dot] com, or use the Contact Us page.
Conception and Getting Pregnant – Questions
You can answer the following questions:
- Please give us some background about yourself: What is your age, what do you do
- Realizing that everything is not ok: When did you realize that you were having trouble conceiving? How did you feel about it? Did you share this with your family or friends? How did they react?
- Overcoming the problem: What have you done to improve your chances of getting pregnant? Did you follow a particular treatment?
- The results: Have you been able to get pregnant? How long did it take? Did you experience any side effects of the treatment?
- The “Now”: How do you feel after getting pregnant? How do people react (if you shared your troubles with your loved ones)?
- Advice for others: What should others trying to get pregnant do? And do’s and dont’s?
- Anything else you would like to share with the readers
- Your byline (“About you” section – with a link to your blog, Facebook profile or Twitter handle – to be placed at the top of the interview)
Feel free to add / remove / edit any question!
Remember, you can either email me at admin [at] howtheygotpregnant [dot] com, or use the Contact Us page.