Here is a video in which a qualified doctor – Dr. C. Terence Lee, M.D., talks about conceiving and getting pregnant easily and quickly.
This is coming from a medical professional, so this is real advise. However, as always, you should consult your physician and gynecologist before implementing any pregnancy-related advice.
Things Covered in this “How To Get Pregnant” Video
Here are the things Dr. Lee discusses in this video:
- How some couples conceive naturally, without any help
- The different ways to get pregnant
- Natural way of conception (through sexual intercourse) – the role of sperms, eggs, ovaries, Fallopian tubes, vagina, cervix and uterus
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) – What it is, how it is done, why it is useful
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) – What it is, how it is done, why it is useful
- How to know if it is the time to move from conceiving naturally to other methods
- Factors that decide if you should see a doctor:
- Number of months you have failed to get pregnant
- Your age
- Suspicion of any problems, and
- Your preference & anxiousness